Monday, July 27, 2009

I Dreamed a Dream...

Happy Sunday-Eve!

I realize it's been awhile again, it's been a fun and crazy~ busy summer! It hasn't been too hot so it's really nice to be able to spend time with the girls outside! I learned today that there is an audition for designers for Bo Bunny! I'm so excited, so I put together (in literally 2 hours) some projects to enter the audition. We'll see what happens, just having the opportunity is really cool! It makes me think I may be able to live out my all time favorite thing to do~ Scrap it Swanky Sister!! How much fun!! Well I've posted here what I submitted you'll have to tell me what you think! I did a 12 x 12 page of my parent's 40th Anniversary and a frame to go along with it, I could have dressed up the frame more if I had more time but oh well, it's still cute and I don't have to go buy my mom and dad a 45th anniversary present this year! ;0)





Wish Me Luck!

Nicki

1 comment:

Kara Ward said...

I love a good contest...good luck and that cupcake on your blog looks delicious!