Tuesday, March 9, 2010

For the love of oldies but goodies!

So last weekend, I hunkered down and completed some pages for a lady I scrapbook for. It's funny how I always seem to gravitate to newer things out on the market. I tend to do some more traditional scrapping for her, that's what she likes. Since I hadn't stamped in awhile, I was able to get some stamps out for a Halloween layout I did and I also used my beloved Souffle markers~ I love these so much! Not sure why I don't use these more often, there's so much you can do! On the Birthday layout I did, I just cut out some letters from the Cricut machine and used the markers to dress them up with some dots! I also used these recently on one of my own layouts to create faux stitching around the edge of my pages. So simple and it adds great dimension to the pages. Lastly on the other birthday layout, I used my new Sweet Treats Cricut cartridge for the Title and #3, it has some adorable images!

Product of the week for me!~ Souffle 3-D Opaque Puffy Ink



Here's what I used to create these pages:


My Minds Eye Patterned Cardstock Paper
Title: "Halloween Time" Cricut- Alphalicious Font
Bazzill- Orange Cardstock
Pumpkins & Boo- Little Yellow Bicycle- Trick or Treat Clear Cuts
Stamps: Stampendous & Studio G




Bazzill: Gold Cardstock
Words: Cricut- Alphalicious Font with Souffle Dots
Stickers: Making Memories
Yellow Leather Buttons: American Crafts
Rub-ons: Top Line Creations


Bazzill Cardstock: Cream
Patterned Paper: Close to My Heart
Title: Cricut- Sweet Treats Cartridge
Brads: Basic Grey


Hope you're creating something fun this week!

Scrap it Swanky Sister~ Nicki

No comments: