Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Halloween Tag Swap


Hi All~ thought I would share a photo of the tag I submitted for a tag swap at our local scrapbook store here in town over the weekend. I think it turned out pretty cute! I love Halloween, with this holiday, there's endless possibilities of crafting, oh what am I talking about, that's with every holiday!! ;0)

I started out with black cardstock and used some My Minds Eye paper for the bottom of the tag and the bat cut-out. The Bat came from the "Simply Charmed" cricut cartridge and I added a button and ribbon to embellish it. I stamped the trick or treat and added some copper brads and popped it up with a pop dot. The flower I made with a flower punch out of some beige and black paper then I added an orange brad to the center and used Stickles to glam it up. I think it turned out adorable and it kind of has a vintage feel. Love it when things turn out differently than expected! The swap is next week, so I can't wait to see what other folks created with their tags. I'll share once I receive them. This is my first swap so I'm hoping to do many more now that I've actually taken the plunge!!





Happy crafting!

1 comment:

Kara Ward said...

Love a polkadotted bat!
The button was a perfect accent!
Definately a treat!