Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Blizzard

And I'm not talking about the kind you get at DQ! Gotta love Iowa weather! Hopefully tomorrow the Groundhog will help with clearing up all of this cold weather! School has already been called off for tomorrow! Thank goodness I won't have to get a cranky daughter out of bed!

Bad news is working from home with kids tomorrow will allow momma to get nothing done! Think I'm going to have to utilize a PTO day! If so I'll be making up some more felt petal necklaces and adding them to my etsy shop! Yippee!!

Hope you are staying warm on this frightful night!

Scrap it Swanky Sister~

1 comment:

Kara Ward said...

I hear you clucking about the forecast....

I was in LA and so scared I wasn't making it home!


Good old United Pilots---they made it easy!!!!

Think Spring and NO MORE SNOW DAYS home from school!