Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Odds & Ends Photos & Cosmo Cricket Mini Book

Happy Hump Day!
Here are some other photo's I meant to post earlier from Valentine's Day:


Grandma Rosie gave us a really cool ice cream cupcake mold so we made some fun Valentine's Day Cupcakes!



Here's Ali enjoying them! YUM YUM!




I ran short on time to get the girls Valentine's day gifts ahead of time, so instead I came up with these cute little felt heart necklaces at the last minute and gave them to the girls in the morning on Valentine's Day. I also made them a hair clip to match! They loved them and so did I!



I wanted to share a mini book that I did for a friend of mine. I used up the rest of a Cosmo Cricket class packet that I had from Scrapfest. I think it turned out adorable!! I almost kept if for myself!!


Photos from Back to Front- Sorry photo challenged this evening! AND the lighting isn't very good.











Wow, 2 posts in one week! I'm on a roll!

Have a nice rest of the week!

2 comments:

B said...

And said friend loves the mini book. Better yet, now that said friend has returned from a mini family vacation, we'll have some current pictures to add to the mini photo book! Yippee!!!

Kara Ward said...

Lovin' the heart necklace.
You need to put it in an Etsy shop!
Kara