Sunday, November 23, 2008

Thanksgiving


I can't think of a better week to start my blog but Thanksgiving week. I've attached one of the projects that I received from the K & Company class from Scrapfest this year- "Give Thanks".
I am thankful for my family, husband, girls, parents, siblings and that we're all healthy. I am thankful for that little bit of time I get during the day to breath, my camera to capture moments in time, scrapbooks to keep all of those moments. This is my favorite time of year to spend with family and friends. Be looking for some great ideas for gift giving that I'll post in the coming weeks.

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Ro said...

Hey Nic,
Great Blog. I will keep checking in to see what you are doing. I loved the song. I remember singing the chorus with Abbi when I was there --- made me smile.

I am THANKFUL for my son and that he has givem me such a TERRIFIC daughter-in-law, and two GRAND grandaughters.