Thursday, November 27, 2008

Turkey Day

It's been a great Turkey Day, I remember as a little girl, I'd wake up to the smell of Turkey that my dad would be anxiously waiting to dig into with the knife for that first taste! Then, first things first, the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade~ that was the highlight of the day growing up. In our household today, the girls (including me) were really excited to see the Big Balloons, The Rockettes, all the cool floats and of course Dora. We had a wonderful dinner and oh so much food as usual. Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving as we did today!

I'm thankful to have all of you in my life.

Now for tomorrow, my favorite shopping day of the year "Black Friday". Yes, I'll be up at 3:30 to hang out with all the other crazy people!

Tonight, the local craft store is open from 6:00-9:00, I'm going to have to go check out their 20% off your entire purchase deal and see if I can snag some bargains on some great Christmas and Holiday scrap junk! Happy Shopping!!

Nicki

No comments: