Sunday, January 11, 2009

Baby's Birthday!

Tomorrow my oldest turns 4! I can hardly believe it! These past 4 years have went by so quickly. I love seeing the changes in my girls, but I hate to think that they're growing up so fast! I know they can't stay babies forever but I want to keep them under the mama wing as long as possible! You'd think I'd be able to get her baby scrapbook done! Well, I'm working on it~ I'll be attending a crop next Friday night to help with getting some more pages done! Can't wait!!

Along with our Birthday fun this month, we're getting ready for Valentine's day! I love this holiday and I picked up some adorable little tin mailboxes from the Target Hotspot and I'll be decorating these for the girls! I'll post as soon as they're done!

Stay warm cause baby it's cold outside!

No comments: