Saturday, January 24, 2009

Have a Heart

I don't know about you, but I do not like winter and not all winters, but winter when it's below zero 90% of the time is just not any fun! It's not like we can take the kids outside to make a snowman or snow angel or even go sledding! It's just a bummer! Have a heart mother nature, give us some warmth!!

I have been doing a little bit of crafting and completed those adorable little mailboxes. There are so many cute new items out for valentine's day. I picked up some adorable new stickers from K&Company that will be so cute on some Valentine's pages. Enjoy the mailboxes and enjoy some scrapping since we have to stay inside!


1 comment:

Kara Ward said...

Oh, I love your blog....I just got home from CHA and your little note made my day! So many cute projects that you have made...but I am especially found of the mail boxes. I am going to have to make one. I am saving your link so I can keep intouch with you. Kara