Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Charmed

I've been working on some new little necklaces over the past few days, here's one that I wanted to get posted before I got too busy with other things. I used Tim Holtz new Idea-ology Fragments and backed them with some adorable Doodlebug paper. I added in a glass bead from my bead stash. These will be perfect for the little girls on my list to buy for this year! I'm doing some other projects with these as well, but don't want to give too much away until after my gift giving is done, since these will be given as gifts this year. It's been fun making jewelry again, haven't done it in a while and to combine jewelry making and papercrafting in one has been really cool.

Tomorrow I'll be posting my sweet treat for Scrappy Jessi's Annual Cookie Exchange, stay tuned and check out all of the blogs participating!


No comments: