Monday, January 18, 2010

Hello Kitty Wrap Up

The first friend Birthday Party was a hit and I'm ready to put Hello Kitty behind me, here's the rest of the photos of the party stuff.


The Cake: How darn cute is that? I want a Hello Kitty Cake on my next birthday!



One of the balloons: Forgot to take pics of the others before they deflated~ DARN, they were stinkin cute too!



Crafts: These were the little felt hearts I picked up from Hobby Lobby the girls decorated, these ones were done by my daughter, now we have our own little valentine decorations to boot!



Flowers: My daughter loves flowers, you ask her what she wanted for her birthday and she said flowers and chocolate! Funny, just like her momma, although I'd skip the flowers and go straight for the chocolate! These were from Target also, pink daisy's~ my favorite~ daisy's, they always brighten my day!



Centerpiece: Here's the flower pots I made, I just made some paper hearts and decorated them with some gems and floral corsage pins, stuck them on a piece of black wire, used some floral foam from the dollar store in the bottom of this pot I found at Target on clearance last year. Adorable little centerpieces!

Thank You: Last but not least, the Thanks Yous I made for the all the little ones that were able to make it, we had such a fun time! And with 14 kids all in one spot, it was actually not chaotic, I think we'll do it again next year!




Stay tuned... some of my favorite new finds at the local scrapbook store and my New Year's Resolutions... yes I did make some, now time to stick to them!


Scrap it Swanky Sister~ Nicki

No comments: