Sunday, July 25, 2010

Lazy Sunday!

It's been a lazy Sunday today! Partly because of me, I've been blech feeling all week due to some vacation time and too much eating and not enough running! I was having a pity party today with my newly growing love handles~ I wish I didn't have to watch EVERYTHING I put in my mouth! But I do so again tomorrow I'm back on the wagon of eating good and running/exercising daily!! While wallowing in my self pity though I did have a chance to read a good book today~ which by the way never happens!! If you're in the mood for an uplifting book just as I was today, stop by the local library or book store and pick up the copy of Molly Ringwald's book "Getting the Pretty Back". It's a really easy read and I enjoyed it today while reading outside in the sun!





The rest of my day consisted of taking a cat nap with my 3-year old, watching 2 of my all-time favorite movies...

Hitch~ with Will Smith and Eva Mendez


AND...
The Goonies~ Favorite from the 80's, I could watch this one a million times and never get tired of it!!





So, the day wasn't half bad, tomorrow, I'm all sunshine and rainbows at 6:00 AM.

Nicki



No comments: