Monday, July 26, 2010

Bedtime!

Proud of myself today, not only did I have a full work day but I made a point to get a 3 mile run in and got the laundry caught up! That's a successful day in my book!

The only thing I think that could have gone better is bedtime! My 5-year old starts kindergarten in 3 1/2 weeks and I keep telling myself and her that we have to start bedtime earlier so that she will have a well rested brain and I will not be a crazy person trying to get her around and moving in the morning! (I can see how this is all going to play out already!) Anyway, so tonight I got the girls in bed by 8:30 but the actual time they fell asleep was at 9:15 (5-yr old) and 9:45 (3-yr old). I wish I had some fairy dust to sprinkle on them so that they would fall asleep and wake up rested and not grumpy! Oh well, tomorrow night we'll shoot for 8:00 as our in bed time and maybe we'll all be asleep by 9:00!! My plan is to take them to the pool, make them ride bikes and possibly get a walk in as well to tire them out!! We'll see how my evil plan works~ ha, ha, ha, ha. (that's supposed to be an evil laugh;) sorry lots of princesses in my house!)

I've been thinking about the first day of school layouts and what paper I'll use and where I'll take pics at and how we need to go buy school clothes and supplies! Oh geez, I'm overwhelmed already!!

Love the new Learning Curve line from Bo Bunny! I'll definitely be picking some of this up!

Wow that pic is really small, sorry, click on it to see a bigger version.

Learning Curve Collection from Bo Bunny





Next time I post I will be discussing my serious issues with my child starting school, I'm a very nervous parent I believe! Oh October Afternoon makes it all better, check out this adorable line of paper! I have some great beach pics for this line!

Seaside Collection from October Afternoon


They have another favorite of mine, I'll post that one tomorrow! Speaking of tomorrow, Scrapfest class sign up!! Can't wait, I'm going to try and get into the October Afternoon class as well as a few others! So excited for another year of fabulous fun with my sister and friends!

Scrap it Swanky Sister~
Nicki

1 comment:

B said...

Wow ... three posts three days in a row! I'm so proud of you! That, and all the extra work you did each day - yes, I consider reading a book with two small children work - that is not an easy feat! And I love Molly Ringwald! I'll have to check that out. Good luck on your Bo Bunny audition - I'm trying really hard to get back in to it, but I'm so far behind that it's starting to get intimidating!
Keep postin' and scrappin' Swanky Sister! It's great hearing from ya!