Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Organization & Weekend Getaway!

Who doesn't love jewelry? I have to say that is where I started in crafting, originally was beading and making bracelets and necklaces. There's so many cute things on the market right now to make your own, including a lot of scrapbook findings. I've got so many ideas but haven't started making anything yet because I needed some organization. I used this photo holder at my wedding 11 years ago and found it in the wedding box this summer while cleaning out. Thought I would re-purpose it and use it to hold some of the new jewelry findings that I've got. Maybe if I see them displayed like this it will motivate me to use them and start creating some new pieces.

Here's the before and after pics.




I am also close to being ready for my girls getaway this weekend to SCRAPFEST 2010~ at the Mall of America in Minnesota! Getting my pics printed and gathering the needed supplies. I can't wait to see what the hot new items are!

I'll be cropping Friday night at the Mall of America store for Cosmo Cricket and Saturday night in Woodbury at the Basic Grey crop. These 2 companies have some fascinating product, so excited to see what they have in store for us!

Til next week!
Scrap it Swanky Sister~

1 comment:

Kara Ward said...

Have a great time.
This is the first year I haven't been able to go.
I love hanging out with all those crafters. So inspiring!