Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Let's get ready to....


GO TO SCRAPFEST!! Well it's almost here, the moment I've been waiting for all year long! (ok maybe not the only moment I've been waiting for since my oldest DID go to kindergarten and I can't overlook that my youngest starts preschool tomorrow) BUT I truly have been waiting for this for a long time! Scrapfest is next weekend!!! So, this weekend I will be busy trying to decide what I'm going to take to work on. I'll be gathering photos and paper and stickers and all kinds of other stuff I don't need to drag along but I will because I can't live without it ALL!

We'll be leaving at the butt-crack of dawn on Friday, actually prior to the butt-crack of dawn 4:30 a.m. This is so we are at the mall by 8:30 when most sane people are just getting out of bed! All due to the fact that we do not want to miss out on all the amazing make and takes that our badges will allow us to partake in! I will be heading up with my sister and a friend of mine this year. Should be tons-o-fun!! We'll be attending the crop around town Friday at the mall and Saturday in one of the suburbs, the Cosmo Cricket and Basic Grey crops! Love, Love, Love both of these scrapbook companies! They have amazing products!! I'm also taking a few classes on Saturday, leaving Friday for an all-day make and take marathon!

I have a few things to do before this all takes place...
1. Run 3 miles everyday to work off about 8 extra lbs I put on over the last 2 weeks just so I can put it back on while I'm away!
2. Decide to take a cricut or not to take a cricut~ that is the million dollar question!
3. Make a list of the must have products (this is the one time during the year I buy scrapbook stuff~ if you think I'm serious, you're crazy!)

And that's enough of a list to get me started!

If you're going to Scrapfest I hope to meet you!

Scrap It Swanky Sister~

No comments: