Monday, November 22, 2010

Christmas Spirit

I can't help but feel that little twinge, the Christmas Spirit is getting to me. As much as I have been in a scrooge mood over the last couple of weeks, it's weird, but I just want to decorate, get the Christmas music out, bake, crafting and SHOP!!! (ok, probably shouldn't go crazy on the shopping part!) I am putting together the little ones Christmas list on www.christmaswishlist.net. If you haven't used this, it's a great way to put your families lists in one spot and once an item is purchased then it's marked off the list so no one else buys it. I like to keep the whole family organized like that!

Need to get some Christmas tags made this week. Would be helpful if I had a Silhouette. The Tater Tots and Jello Blog is giving away a Silhouette! I'm entering! Are you? Check it out.

Scrap it Swanky Sister~
Nicki

No comments: