Saturday, November 13, 2010

Thankful

To start off, this has been one of the roughest week's of my life. But I have to remember that everything happens for a reason and that when one door closes another door opens. I also need to remember to be thankful, so instead of dwelling on the past and what is to be the near future, here's what I'm very thankful for:

  • My Family- A husband who loves me unconditionally, 2 healthy beautiful girls, 2 healthy and understanding parents, a sister who's always there to listen
  • My friends- Who are always there for me when I need them, one specifically who, this week I cannot thank enough, you know who you are
  • My home- we have a beautiful home, which I take for granted
  • My health- although I feel like a truck has run me over, I am very thankful that I am healthy
With Thanksgiving in a couple of weeks, I only felt this was appropriate to post, I'm hoping all of these things will give me the strength I need right now.

1 comment:

B said...

And we, SwankySister, are thankful for YOU! I love coming to this site to see what new, fun and whimsical ideas you have (yet another reason YOU have to be thankful - you truly have a gift!) and the music! It brightens my day when I hear the music that you love to listen to ... great taste! Hoping that last week was the last bad week you have to endure for a while,
B