Monday, December 8, 2008

17 More Days until Christmas!!

Well, it's been a crazy week! Trying to get the house ready for Christmas, been having lots of fun decorating and attending some of the holiday functions around town!

We went to The Christmas Tree Farm in Maxwell on Saturday, Grandma and Papa tagged along for a nice winter ride in the country. I found the perfect tree for our home~ it's a Frasier Fur tree, I love the smell of these trees, they smell like citrus. My two little angels and I had a lot of fun decorating the tree and they each got to decorate their own little tree for their rooms.

Our town was also having a little Santa celebration with the town tree lighting. We were able to make it to the town square and ride on the horse carriage ride~ but it was just too cold to stay out any longer. We made a trip to see Santa at one of the local stores and then off to do some crafty projects at home!

My oldest and I, had so much fun making our own ornaments out of some EK success baking stickers. We just punched out some scalloped shapes and put the stickers on, tied some ribbon and voila, adorable cute ornaments for the trees.


Stay tuned for some wonderful gift ideas, the 12 days of Christmas & a few of my favorite things!

No comments: