Monday, December 22, 2008

A Few of My Favorite Things!

Only 3 More days til Christmas! It's been a whirlwind of a week, we've had 1 Christmas with Family already and 2 more to go! I've not had the time to think about blogging like I thought I would over the past few weeks! Soooo, I want to make sure I post some of my favorite things right now before Christmas is over!!

** EK Success-- Powder Tool (the best thing ever to make your sticky stuff not sticky any longer!)
** Acrylic Blocks-- Using these as picture frames & Ornaments (See pics)




** Gemstones-- Can't get enough of these right now! I'm embellishing like crazy with them!
** Bo Bunny Paper-- They have some adorable paper out right now for Winter/Christmas!
** Scalloped Edged Paper-- I love the looks of Scalloped edges (hopefully I'll be able to post some of pages using this soon!)

Well, those are a few of my favorite scrap items lately! Here's some other things I'm excited about!

** Movie-- P.S. I Love You-- (tear jerker, but it's such a good movie)
** My Brown North Face Boots & Vest-- It's been so darn cold these are the best boots ever!
** Photo Albums with a clasp-- I bought some of these for family and friends this year~ what a great way to show off your family/friends!



** Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate from Starbucks~ if you haven't tried it, it's amazing!
** Christmas music~ I've selected a few for you to listen to here on my blog~ The Chipmunks are the best!

I'll be spending all next week with my little ones and enjoying some time away from work.

Hope you have a very Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Nicki

No comments: