Thursday, August 27, 2009

Espresso!


This is how I feel today! I had to have my Starbies this AM!! Tired and it's been one busy week! I've been creating pages upon pages of 2008 Christmas for one of my clients and it's been so much fun! I don't know about you, but I Heart Christmas and when I can incorporate it throughout the year (when it's not such a stressful time) it just makes me smile! I've been using my favorite holiday paper pack that I picked up last season from My Minds Eye, it's got glitter all over the pages! LOVE Glitter!! Problem is, it's hard to keep anything stuck to these pages!! I finally realized the best was Scotch tacky glue! I've also found my stash of supplies I bought at Scrapfest last year and have used the Cloud 9 chipboard stickers that were so darn cute on some of these pages. Instead of Christmas in July it's Christmas in August in this scrap chick's creative space!!

Hope you have a great rest of your week!

Nicki

1 comment:

Kara Ward said...

How fun...Christmas is already in the aisles at Hobby Lobby, so you are right on track. My husband says the street in front of our home glitters when the sunlight shines on it. Because, the trash bags on the curb leak glitter. I like using a Zig glue pen to apply glitter. It is blue and changes clear once it is dry.