Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Getting ready for Scrapfest!!!


Well, the time has finally come! Scrapfest 2009 at the Mall of America in Minneapolis this weekend! Last year was my first year at Scrapfest and I met some amazing people and came away with so many ideas! If you've never been you're missing out so if you can't make it this year, put it on your calendar for next year, it's such a fun time! My sister and I are going with a our friends Kelly and Karen. I'm taking only 2 classes this year, it was really hard getting into the classes that I wanted. I'm so bummed on a couple I couldn't get into. We are also going to 2 crops, the Little Yellow Bicycle on Friday night and the Bo Bunny crop on Saturday night!!! I can't even tell you how excited I am! We went to the Bo Bunny crop last year and it was the best time ever!! I'm working on t-shirts and I hope to get them done for the crew! I came up with a theme last year that I haven't been able to get out of my head, it may rub off and be on etsy after this trip! We'll see!

I just finished up my Christmas projects for one of my client's and am moving on to some baby gifts for a few friends of mine! I love doing baby projects and I have the perfect stamp and new little pom ribbons that are to die for that I'm going to incorporate!

I'll post as soon as they're finished, until then Happy Scrapping!

Nicki

No comments: