Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Final Scrapfest Pics

Here is the last of the ScrapFest 2009 pictures, these pics are of the classes I took as well as the crops I attended.

First Picture is the freebies I received from the Archiver's bags from the crops. Have to say this year wasn't as good as the last, but I'm still happy with the items, I'll definitely use them up!



Sorry this next picture is vertical instead of horizontal~ I couldn't fix it. These are some of the layouts that were at the Make and Take booths, the bottom is Me and My Big Ideas, the one in the top was Bazzill. The middle one is Creativity Inc. they have the coolest BIG brad's ever!!


Here's a pic of the Bo Bunny layout from the Crop Saturday night "Crop around town", in the Rotunda of the Mega Mall. We had some excitement that night, one of the ladies was hit on the head by flying debree~ some punk kids at the mall were throwing stuff overboard. So uncalled for!
Fiskars/My Minds Eye Class Layout~ this was an adorable layout~ Too bad I didn't get to finish mine yet, I wanted to wait until I got home, very cool punches used for these as well as the adorable paper~ LOVE My Minds Eye!!


Quikutz/American Crafts- Here was the project from the Quikutz team, the tool is so cool! Wish I had this but it's a big investment with all of the dies you would have to buy. Very cool idea though to use these sleeves, very quick and easy way to scrapbook! Love it!!




DCWV- Class- I didn't layout all of these pages, but there were a ton of extra's in these kits, such great layouts and ideas~ very easy to put together. The papers are adorable!!



Last but certainly not least~ LYB (Little Yellow Bicycle) This was the Friday night crop around town and it was in Woodbury, MN. (about 20 min from the mall). They by far had the best product and certainly generous giving us as much as they did! Love these guys!!! They spent a few minutes telling us all about how they get their product on the shelves and it's just an amazing process! MY DREAM JOB!!! Anyhow, they gave us these really cool bags along with a T-Shirt and their Halloween/Fall/Thanksgiving kits with lots of extras!! Absolutely tremendous job on the package provided!! VERY HAPPY GIRL HERE!!


Here's some pics of my sis and I and my sis and Karen at the Woodbury- LYB crop! So much fun with these two ladies!!




Well, that's all on the ScrapFest trip! Next up~ Halloween goodies!

Check in again soon!

Nicki

1 comment:

Kara Ward said...

You did so good. I took one class and spoke to the company's owner the entire class. He is an old friend. I did zero make-n-takes and zero crops. I shopped until I literally dropped!