Sunday, September 27, 2009

More Scrapfest

Finally getting time to download the pictures from Scrapfest, still going through all of the stuff I scored as well! Lots of freebies and make and takes that I just adore. I'm working on a Halloween display this week, I'll post more on that later!



Adorable stuff at the Doodlebug Booth~ love their new chunky glitter, it is to die for, I want one of every color! Look at this very cute Trick or Treat layout they had on display, they have some awesome product!


This was one of Cosmo Cricket's idea's on display, how stinkin cute is this Halloween mirror, I bought a bunch of those mirrors at a garage sale this summer for 50 cents each and I'm going to be making some of those this week for my Halloween display! Can you say adorable?


This was one of Little Yellow Bicycle's ideas, an advent shadow box for Christmas. They were so generous at their make and take booth and at the crop that we attended Friday night! They ROCK!! It was very cool to learn how their product makes it to the shelves also!


Here's a pic of the Bo Bunny girls from the Saturday night crop, they are soooo much fun! Got to meet Julia Sandvoss (far right) she runs the Bo Bunny blog and coordinates the design team, such a great person, so down to earth, she is so talented!


Mega Mall Fun:

My sister and Karen just arriving at Scrapfest, waiting in line to check in.


Our first snack, Cinnabon of course! God that 1100 calories was the best eva! Too bad we had to have a jerk working there! First bad experience of the weekend! Nuts! No you can have no Nuts! (guess you had to be there!)



Ok, who knew there was an American Girl store at the Mega Mall! Not me, but I keep saying my girls are too young for those dolls~ not anymore, oh my I need to keep them and myself away from that place! Everything is so darn cute and you have to have an outfit to match the dolls! They even have a beauty salon where your doll can get there hair done! I walked away without a doll for every occasion, thank you lord!

Well, I have a ton more pics to post, so look for more tomorrow!

Nicki

No comments: