Friday, August 6, 2010

Banner of a week!

I know quirky title right? Well, I just took some time this evening to create one of these cute banners that everyone has been raving about in the scrapbook world! I had some cute floral paper leftover from a page I was working on and decided to use the scraps to make a "LOVE" banner that I'm going to hang on my door to my office, it signifies my love for scrapbooking/paper crafting!





Had fun using up some of my leftover scraps as well, the green little pom-pom ribbon at the top was also leftover from a previous layout! I LOVE using up my scraps~ I feel a sense of decluttering accomplishment (OK not really~ but it sounded good)!! :0)



This picture you can see more detail, I added some little pearls and the purple buttons were from Michael's dollar bin! I think it turned out pretty cute!

Well, I hope you have a banner of a weekend!

Scrap it swanky sister~
Nicki

No comments: