Thursday, August 26, 2010

Little Ones Creations

Oh how I love spending the day with my girls, we are always crafting up something! Before my 5-year old headed off to kindergarten, I took some time off to spend with her and the 3-year old tagged along as well. What better way to spend the day then to scrap up some in the moment pictures! I had just purchased a new thermos and lunch bag for my daughter for school and of course the 3-year old had to have a new thermos as well. One Hello Kitty and one Littlest Pet Shop, I will be stealing these when they're tired of them, they're really pretty cute! Anyway, I took some pics of the girls with their thermos and printed them out on the handy dandy pogo printer and voila, we have some cute pages that the girls did all on their own, and I'm not kidding they slapped the pics on to these cute little page kits they picked out at Hobby Lobby on the clearance rack! A whole $1.99 to create these. I did help with the placement of the crown gems though~ that turned out cute!!


Then these happened... $1.00 glitter foam stickers from the dollar store, some hair clippies and we have new hair bling for the school year! (God LOVE the dollar store!!!)



The first week of school was great, now we're almost wrapping up the second week and we're still hanging in there. Still adjusting and with much tiredness I can say, this kindergarten stuff is for the birds!!

Hope all of you had a great first week at school as well! Hello fall and hello scrapbook season!

Scrap it Swanky Sister~



P.S. Anyone else going to Scrapfest? I am! BOY am I excited!!!!

1 comment:

Kara Ward said...

Great idea on for the snazzy hair clips. Love the layouts too! I have some of Hayden and Sutton's layouts from when they use to scrapbook.