Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Birthday Month!

It's my birthday month and I'm going to do what I want to! Every year this month creeps up on me and so this year (yes I say this now) I'm going to do what I want to! I will hit another Birthday milestone this year, not THE milestone yet but it gets closer and closer. I'm looking forward to celebrating another year that I'm blessed with an awesome family, friends and career! This month, since I get to do what I want to, I'm going to post some fun tips to do this holiday season, including some fun ideas for the kiddos as well! I'm going to get the Christmas stuff out early so I can enjoy it! (the last 2 years I've been getting the stuff out 2 weeks prior- what's the point?) I {Heart} Christmas! No stress this year, lots of homemade gifts! Since every year I always end up rushing around at the last minute, I just want to do it differently this year! Happy Birthday to Me!

Watch for my first post this weekend!

Nicki

No comments: