Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone finds their Thanksgiving Day a blessing! I know here in our household, the morning has been filled with fun and laughter! We started out the morning as we do all Thanksgivings watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade! The girls and I love to see all the new floats, and their favorite this year was the Sesame Street performance and Abbi Cadabby Float! I'm so thankful for my healthy and happy family, I couldn't ask for anything more!

We're starting dinner as we speak, we made some extra special things for our table, little turkey place cards and some button picture holders. I also made up some cute Thankful tags for each place setting, so everyone has a place to write down what they're thankful for. These will be going on a scrapbook page for this Thanksgiving.



I hope you all are enjoying a lovely day with your families!

Stay tuned for the Black Friday shopping trip, starting at Michaels at 4:00 PM today!

Love
Nicki

No comments: