Sunday, January 23, 2011

Birthday Party Wrap Up!

Today was my daughter's birthday party! I can't believe that she's 6 already, I love seeing the little lady she's turning into but I hate the fact that time is going so fast! I mentioned before that she had a Hannah Montana themed birthday. We had it at our local gymnastics place where my younger daughter goes to preschool~ Triad. The girls had a fabulous time. They played Hannah Montana songs the entire time, so they were dancing away and the next minute doing cartwheels and the balance beam! Too cute!! The girls that helped us today were amazing at keeping everyone entertained~ what a fun place!

Here's some pics of the girls playing:









Here's some pics of the cake and decorations:

The cake was from Target~ it was delish!

Balloons!

Cheetah plates and napkins

Centerpieces: 12 x 12 piece of polka dot glittered scrapbook paper~ Star glass dish from the dollar store with m&m's and jelly belly's, stars I cut out off glitter scrapbook paper and little photos I printed off of Hannah Montana and a little decorative star centerpiece from the dollar store as well. I love inexpensive decorations!

Align Right

Goodies~ Pop Star Survival Package




Well, it's been a fun time planning and now all the hard work was definitely worth it! A happy birthday girl and I think her friends had fun too!

Coming up this week, office clean up and organization. Got a new piece of furniture on craigslist this weekend (love craigslist!) and now it's time to organize my workspace again!

Should be fun~ have a great week!!

No comments: