Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Happy Place

I like to keep my unhappy news off of my blog. I've been dealing with unhappiness for the last 2 months and yesterday it finally came to an end. I'm back to my happy place, my positive, my rainbows and butterflies, my dove chocolate place (just threw that in there because I ate a whole bag of those darn things yesterday, not kidding). So I've been in a funk, but now not so much. Enough said.

I'm also excited that my other little craftiness I have going on over at The Petal Girls has gained some further exposure in the last week. My craftiness may finally be paying off! ;0)

In other news, I had to make 2 more of these tonight because my fantabulous friend looked so good in the one I made the other day, I had to give it to her!! This weekend I'm going to make them in all kinds of colors!! Can't wait!! Kind of addicted to them, who knew felt would make such a fashion statement!

So glad I'm back to my happy place!



2 comments:

B said...

And what a fantabulous friend you are for sharing your creative side with me ... no joke, I loved the necklace! AND, my girls love it too, so we'll be ordering more of these awesome little treats from you SOON!
So happy to see you're in your happy place again, we need your excitement (and swank) out here in this blogosphere!!
B

Kara Ward said...

Darling...
I have been crafting flowers like crazy...
Making 15 today for CHA.
McCall's has a good pattern with a dozen of cute ideas.
Happy crafting!!!