Monday, January 17, 2011

Cute Little Rosette Necklace

Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day! What a remarkable day in history!!

Over the weekend the girls and I were playing around with felt and making some new little hair clips. I have been wanting to make some of the ever so cute bib necklaces that I've seen on etsy and on quite a few blogs. Here's my mini version of the bib necklace, made with 3 little hot pink rosette felt flowers and a black beaded necklace I had in my stash. The colors remind me of Betsey Johnson~ whom I LOVE!!




Here's the little pink rosette hair clips I made for my girlies:
(don't ya just love the facial expression on the model and her fly away hair! ;0) )


These were fun and easy to make! A little Felt, a few Pearl Beads and an Alligator Clip and Voila!

I am addicted to making these easy little roses! I learned how to make these at the Cosmo Cricket crop at Scrapfest with paper this year and started making them with felt and fabric, the ideas are endless!! Put them on a hairclip, necklace, old t-shirt, lamp shade, photo frame or purse! So cute!!

Hope you're doing something creative today!

Scrap it Swanky Sister~

No comments: