Tuesday, January 18, 2011

In Party Planning Mode...

My daughter turned 6 last week and her birthday party is this weekend! I'm officially in party planning mode. My daughter is addicted to disney and of course super addicted to Hannah Montana. Not sure how I let it happen, but it is a pretty cute show, just never thought we'd be at this stage for a really long time! So, I've got a Hannah Montana Cake, Hannah Montana Balloons, Hannah Montana Invites, Hannah Montana Party Favors and now I'm in the middle of making Hannah Montana table Centerpieces and Hannah Montana Thank you's to put in the Goodie Bags.

Since Hannah Montana is a rock star, I had to find grape rock candy~ I loved rock candy as a little girl (or any candy for that matter). I may have went a little over the top with the goodie bags including laffy taffy sticks, candy necklaces, cotton candy and ring pops! But hey you only turn 6 once right? No wonder my daughter already has a cavity! (topic for another day!)

I printed off some Hannah Montana coloring pages to include in the goodie bags along with some stickers and gel pens to accessorize. I found some adorable little valentine goodie containers at the target dollar spot that are perfect to house all of the goodies (maybe not big enough) but definitely cute enough! I'll post a pic of the final goodie bag once I have them completed.

I love to plan a party! Just hoping that we can get through this party without a snowstorm! ;0)

Wish me luck! ;0)


No comments: