Monday, February 8, 2010

Cupid's Moment

As we venture into the second month of the year, I dream of chocolate, flowers, romantic dinners, perfume, bubble baths, love songs and red wine. Wow what a great dream! Who am I kidding, I'm married with 2 kids under the age of 5, none of this happens!! I don't know about you though, but I love valentine's day! It's just one of those holidays that I love preparing valentine's even if they're for 14, 4 year olds at my daughter's preschool. It's just a great time to share your heartfelt love with those closest to you.

Do you believe in cupid? In love at first sight? I had a cupid moment in my lifetime, didn't know it at the time, but I believe that cupid worked it's magic and allowed me to find my husband again and destiny took a hold.

What are you wishing to receive on Valentine's day? Here are a few of my favorite things:

Philosophy: Falling in Love Perfume




Chocolate by Stam (So glad they just opened one of these in my town):




Music: Lady Antebellum (LOVE their new album!)


Jewelry: The Vintage Pearl: Such adorable stuff this lady does!!! I want one of everything!!


Dinner: Cheesecake Factory (can't go wrong here, something for everyone!)




Flowers: Roses are my favorite- Classic as well!!



I hope you have a Valentine's day that knocks your socks off! (Literally!)

XOXO~ Scrap it Swanky Sister
Nicki

1 comment:

Kara Ward said...

I am loving those necklaces....
They remind me of my favortie blue box store...TIFFANY's.

Happy Valentine's. I hope you get all of these!